1. Subject : The present conditions govern the sales by the company Equipements Knight-Nieminen Equipments Inc (Equipment KN) for its online store available on its website www.knmining.com.
2. Consent : By visiting our site and / or by purchasing a product on our site you agree to submit to the conditions. We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion and without notice, to change the terms. By continuing to view the Site, you express your consent to the changes to the Terms and you agree to be bound by it as amended. We recommend that you check the conditions regularly.
3. Order Acceptance : Any order or purchase made on our website does not constitute an obligation on our part to accept said order. We reserve the right, for any reason whatsoever, to refuse an order completed on our site. Only orders that have been verified and confirmed using a confirmation email mentioning acceptance from us will be considered valid and accepted.
4. Price and availability : Prices, description and inventory quantities appearing on our online store are subject to change without notice. All prices are in Canadian dollars ($) unless otherwise indicated. Please always confirm with us the availability of the required products.
5. Delivery : Prices and delivery times may vary depending on the product and the shipping location. The price displayed is subject to the EXW Incoterm - KN Equipment Warehouse. The price is in addition to any delivery charges, tax, customs charges, etc.
6. Return Policy and Warranty : All sales are considered final and are non-returnable and non-cancellable. The product considered as used is not covered by any guarantee. Products considered new or refurbished have a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing problem. We do not offer any guarantee of operation or compatibility for sales that have not benefited from our technical expertise or where the lack of information does not allow us to offer you sound advice.
7. Legality : By ordering on our site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow a minor to use this site. You may not use our products for illegal or unauthorized purposes and you may not, in the use of the service, transgress the laws in your jurisdiction
8. Lexicalized brand name : Some references to alternative parts and other manufacturer's marks are for reference only and do not constitute OEM parts of these manufacturers, if any.
9. Method of payment: Each online sale must, unless otherwise agreed, be paid in full before shipping. It is possible to make payment by credit card directly on the site, by bank transfer or by check. Crypto currencies can be accepted under certain conditions.
10. Force majeure : We release ourselves from all responsibilities related to the purchase on line and preventing us from completing the sale by causes of major forces.
11. Jurisdiction : Every sale on our site is deemed to have been accepted and concluded in the province of Quebec, Canada, in the judicial district of Rouyn-Noranda. Any dispute arising from a purchase on our website will therefore be heard by the competent courts of the judicial district of Rouyn-Noranda.
12. Information collected : Information collected about you may include, without being limited to, your name, business name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, fax number, age, cookies, IP addresses, billing address, telephone number credit card and expiration date etc. We also collect information on your use of the Site, in particular the dates and times of your visits, the pages viewed, the documents downloaded, the type of web browser you use during your visit and your electronic exchanges with us (in particular by email and chat (chat)).
13. Protection and use of personal data : We care about the protection of your personal information. All information received via our site will be treated with professionalism and diligence. We reserve the right to use the Information internally at our discretion, including processing your orders and answering your questions, sending you or sending to your friends, family and colleagues the products you have ordered for them, improve our customer service, our product range, the result of our sales or to keep in touch with you to inform you about promotions, special offers, prints, promotional gifts, discounts and other benefits for which you have voluntarily provided your personal information, provide you with ongoing personalized service and information about our products, services and business; analyze how you use the Site and how you view and administer sales; perform accounting and administration; and note trends and statistics.
14. Sharing information with third parties : If you visit or buy products on the Site, enter a contest, survey, promotion or special offer, we may share Information with our employees, representatives, agents and partners, in accordance with these terms and conditions. Under no circumstances do we knowingly disclose or sell the Information to a third party. We reserve the right to transmit the Information to a third party to transmit the Information to the designated carrier for the delivery of the merchandise as well as for the purpose of preparing tax returns for sales tax purposes. We may disclose the Information to advertisers for marketing and promotional purposes. Such transmitted information can not however be used to identify you personally. Your name, email, phone number and address will never be knowingly disclosed to advertisers. We reserve the right to disclose Information in accordance with law, following a legally obtained request and when necessary, to protect our property, interests and rights.
16. Cookies : In accordance with current practices, we may send a cookie to your hard drive to analyze your activities on the Site and to remember you on your next visit. These cookies are only used to identify your computer by our servers during your next visit.